Viscosity North America, Inc. (“Viscosity”) and Incorta are excited to announce the beginning of a strategic partnership to bring innovative technologies to enterprises empowering customers with insights at unprecedented speed. Viscosity will officially become an Incorta Gold Partner once 15 of their experts complete Incorta certification.
“Our mission has, and always will be, to build products that expand enterprise data capabilities, and cut project time and cost by more than 80% with speed, simplicity, and accuracy. We’re proud to be recognized as a leader in achieving this goal,” stated Elkady Osama, CTO, and Co-Founder of Incorta.
As a companion, Charles Kim, the CEO and Co-Founder of Viscosity, a data-centric company, aims to bring more sense out of data, make predictions using machine learning, AI, and speed access to critical data meeting the needs of the organization. Incorta ensures the delivery of 100% of your operational data to the business, offering a unique solution developed by Incorta and Viscosity resources, making it a win-win symbiotic relationship aiming to grow revenue for both companies.
For its young existence on the market, Incorta has demonstrated excellent results in growing businesses by delivering innovative data analytic solutions for customers’ most pressing challenges. It has proved to be a high-quality tool with a human-centric approach to building relationships with partners. From the start of this collaboration, Incorta has shown openness in sharing information, providing guidance in training, and sharing hurdles in the work and sales that Viscosity’s experts can leverage.
Incorta has developed a platform that allows you to import or extract data from several different sources so that you can create insights to visualize your data. The capacities of the tool are the following:
- Data Acquisition – connect to any database, enterprise application, data stream, and data file format using 240+ data connectors and ingesting and aggregating data in real-time.
- Data Mapping – run sub-second queries instantly and join additional data sources without impacting performance. An enriched metadata map combined with intelligent query routing eliminates the need to pre-aggregate, reshape or transform data.
- Data Enrichment – enrich data using an embedded Spark cluster that auto-scales for machine learning and large-scale data processing.
- Self-service Semantic Layer – easily curate, refine, analyze, and visualize data through a secure semantic layer, providing business users access to the entire data pipeline for true end-to-end self-service.
- Advanced Analytics – analyze complex, full-fidelity business data using your preferred analytics tool – from Incorta’s native visualization capabilities to integrated PySpark, Scala, and R notebooks and third-party BI tools such as Power BI and Tableau.
Therefore, Incorta changes the game by directly mapping to a data source, eliminating the need for data transformation, reshaping, and aggregation required by other platforms. After obtaining Gold Partnership to sell Incorta’s tool, Viscosity will implement this resource for their clients, helping them set up the product, load their data, work with analytics, and get reports providing 24/7 support on demand.
Viscosity will announce its future partnership with Incorta in a branded booth and introduce Incorta's tool at the upcoming ODTUG Kscope22 in-person conference in Grapevine, Texas, from June 19-23, 2022.
SUBMIT YOUR COMMENT